ICEPE has kindly given us a place to give away on their Teaching Gifted and Talented Students online course. The full value of this prize is €330.00.
“This course is aimed at teachers and others with a professional interest in Gifted and Talented education. It may also be helpful for parents who want more detailed information about the development and education of children and young people who are gifted and talented.”
Further details of this course are available here.
ICEP Europe is the trusted leading provider of high quality online Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and University validated Diploma programmes in special educational needs for teachers, parents and allied professionals who work with children and young people.
If you are the parent of a gifted child and would like to be in with a chance to win, just make sure you have registered with GT Network Ireland here.
Your name will then be entered into a draw and the winner will be announced immediately after #gtie, the Irish Twitter chat on gifted issues, at 10pm GMT on Sunday 11th November 2012.
If you have already registered, there is no need to do so again. Your name will be entered automatically.
- The prize is a place on ICEPE’s Teaching Gifted and Talented Students course and may not be redeemed for cash, kind or goods.
- The course is non-transferable. If you win but do not want to do the course, it will be offered again.
- The draw is open only to residents of Ireland.
- You must have registered by 8pm on Sunday 11th November 2012.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted.
- Winners of previous course prizes through TEACH Ireland, Gifted and Talented Network Ireland, Gifted and Talented Ireland and Irish Gifted Education Blog are ineligible.
- The winner’s name will be announced at 1opm GMT after #gtie on Twitter and the winner notified by email.
- If the winner cannot be contacted within a week, the prize will be reallocated.
- The judges decision is final and correspondence will not be entered into.
- By entering this competition you agree to these rules.
If you are a teacher, TEACH Ireland also has a place to give away, so make sure you have signed up there.